CHAMPION TRAININGTo understand what Champion Trainings are you first need to know what an Expesite Champion is.
What is an Expesite Champion?A person (or group) that interfaces with Expesite's Account Managers and the Champion's company users (Employees/ Vendors) on a frequent basis to update and maintain the system. A Champion is typically someone who is office-based, understands internal processes, acts in a supporting role and communicates well. This person is the in-house "expert" on Expesite and is a graduate of Expesite's Champion Training.
- - This person (or group) is responsible for administrative work such as: System Security, Master Templates, Addition or Removal of Team Members, and Folder Security.
- - Understanding company needs, obtaining upper management approval, and facilitating process changes.
- - Is enthusiastic and will coach/promote system use.
- - Should have a general aptitude for technology and Microsoft Office products.
- - Be familiar with system documentation and other company software systems.
- - Be able to identify system requirements to/from users, understand what they want and why.
- - Has completed Expesite Champion Training and is able to identify basic issues and solve them, or communicate with Expesite Account Manager.
Champion TrainingOur Champion Training classes are in-depth and focused on firmly arming the Champions with the knowledge and confidence to administer Expesite. Furthermore, the training covers communicating with and aiding other company users on the adoption and usage of Expesite. Key aspects of the training focus on the following.
- Administrative Usage
Upon completion of the Champions Training, your education continues with Hands On Trainings including:
- Phase 1 Project Manager (Core Toolset)
- Phase 2 Cost Management